VoiceIQ is the first AI-powered audio mastering tool for broadcast production voice tracks
The workshop is virtual, on Wednesday, March 23, from 4:15 p.m. to 5:10 p.m. MYT (8.15 a.m. – 9.10 a.m. UTC)
The agenda and speakers are as follows:
- Joan Warner, vice president, WorldDAB: Welcome and DAB+ update.
- Patrick Hannon, president of WorldDAB: Global update with a commercial business case.
- DAB+ in cars — key findings from the Edison Research Car Buyers Survey.
- Chris Weck, DAB+ expert from Germany: 5G vs. DAB for radio distribution.
- Les Sabel, chair, WorldDAB Asia Pacific Technical Group: The DAB adoption process — DAB+ planning and design.
- Bernie O’Neill, project director, WorldDAB: Launching DAB — a marketing perspective.
You can register here.