The station has chosen analog over digital for its revamp
On the third day of IBC2022, RedTech traversed the halls to recognize the winners of this year’s RedTech Awards.
The annual awards program acknowledges outstanding technological innovation within the radio and digital audio space. To be considered, the product or service had to have been introduced to the industry in the last year.
Industry experts evaluated the nominees by looking at market relevance, design, business benefits, operational benefits, innovation, technical excellence and cost-effectiveness.
The 2022 winners are:
- AVT MAGIC THipProVideo Telephone Hybrid
- Ferncast Mini Audio Codec Server
- Lawo diamond Modular Broadcast Console
- On-Hertz Voice Booth
- Orban Optimod 5950 Audio Processor
- Telos Alliance Axia iQs Virtual Broadcast Console
- Tieline Gateway 4 IP Codec
- WorldCast Ecreso FM 1kW — AiO series
As with the previous year, 10% of the entry fees will be donated to a radio-related charity recommended by nominees. This year’s recipient will be Radio LORA München via betterplace.org. The non-commercial, independent radio station offers a platform for social, ecological, cultural and political topics, initiatives and organizations.
Keep an eye on our website for more on this year’s winners in the coming weeks!