The Belgian audio designers have put some extra fizz into Champagne FM
RedTech has designed this year’s #RadioWeek with a busy you in mind. Every day, just for an hour a day, for five days, you can grab a cup of coffee or tea and have a bit of “me time” — log in and listen to global leaders in radio and audio address some of the most important concerns for their industries.
RedTech’s #RadioWeek is from Jan. 17 to 21. It is running in collaboration with sister publication La Lettre Pro’s French edition of #RadioWeek, and will air at different times. #RadioWeek in English takes place from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. CET (8 a.m. ET), and has a different theme every day:
- Monday 17: Managing a radio operation in the 21st century — attracting younger listeners and collaborating with TikTok, Instagram, and other social media.
- Tuesday 18: Managing a successful on-demand or podcast operation — can you build it inside your current radio operation. If so, how can you grow revenue and make it profitable?
- Wednesday 19: Tech trends — what are the cutting-edge ideas that will impact radio and audio?
- Thursday 20: Operations and workflow — how to work remotely, increase efficiency and lower costs; and what will the future radio studio look like?
- Friday 21: The cloud, cybersecurity and IP protection — do you run your operations on-site or in the cloud? Can you do both? How do you protect your operation from hackers and malware, safeguard data and ensure stricter data privacy rules?
Speakers for the week include the following:
- Ken Benson, Partner/co-founder, P1 Media Group
- Ruediger Landgraf, head of strategy and digital at Kronehit Austria
- Chris Bannon, S.V.P., head of global audio at Conde Nast
- Antonio Arcidiacono, CTO and CIO at the European Broadcasting Union
- Steven Goldstein, founder/CEO, Amplifi Media
- Chris Boyce, co-founder of Pacific Content
- Philippe Generali, CEO, RCS Worldwide
- Piero Rigolone, owner of Bit Radio
- Jose Loureiro, Radio Innovation and Technical Unit, Renascença Multimedia Group
- Haseena Cassim, managing director Yfm
- Matthias Pfaff, chief digital officer, Regiocast
- Paul Cramer, managing director of enterprise solutions, Veritone
RedTech’s #RadioWeek is free (but because it’s virtual, you’ll have to pay for your coffee or tea). Find out more here!