The stations will start broadcasting on DAB+ on Oct. 1
This is a highly sensitive issue, given what’s at stake: a radio station’s entire operation can be compromised and therefore most stations, for obvious reasons, like to keep issues of their IT security under wraps. Today’s panel opened up and offered information about their experience in shifting to the cloud and when it’s best to do so. They also shared tips on how broadcasters can protect themselves from cyber-attacks as well as addressed the issue of what to do to help protect customer and audience data.
- Philippe Generali, CEO, RCS Worldwide
- Merlin Naicker, group executive, South African Broadcasting Corporation
- Fayad Tohme, chief digital officer at Nova Entertainment
- Nadir Bhalwani, Head IT and business process re-engineering, Mirchi
- Moderator: Omar Essack, RedTech
Watch the video below.
Click here to see all the videos from RedTech #RadioWeek 2022.