Day 4 of RadioWeek looked at the opportunities data provides broadcasters
“Takin A Walk,” the podcast series hosted by veteran U.S. radio strategist and executive Buzz Knight, has a new slate of shows scheduled for release right after Labor Day, Sept. 5. The series features interviews by Knight with people he finds interesting conducted while they walk in places of special meaning to the guests.
The series is called “Boston Gems” and will focus on a variety of special guests with a strong connection to Boston, Massachusetts – what Bostonians refer to as “the Hub of the Universe.”
- Former Boston Red Sox pitcher Bill “The Spaceman” Lee.
- Jonathan Soroff, the contributing editor of Boston Magazine.
- William Martin, best-selling author of historical novels.
- TV and film producer and director Kris Meyer.
- Presidential historian and Pulitzer Prize-winning author Doris Kearns Goodwin.
- Rich Shertenlieb, the co-host of the top-rated ‘Toucher and Rich Show’ on 98.5 The Sports Hub in Boston.
Buzz Knight, the creator and host of Takin A Walk, says, “These guests represent a cross-section of some of my favorite people, and I’m thrilled to share them along with the beauty of some of the cherished places of the Boston area.”
Knight adds that Takin A Walk will release a “Greenwich Village Series” later in the year.
The Takin a Walk podcast series is available at Apple, Spotify and wherever you get your podcasts, or at https://takinawalk.com.