Triton has released US podcast listening numbers for the period between July 31 and Sept. 3, 2023
The organizers of Radiodays Europe 2022 (May 15–17) have added Radiodays Europe Women to its program. The hour-long focus on Sunday, May 15, from 11 a.m. to midday, will feature speakers addressing various issues relating to women in the media:
11.00–11.10: Women in leadership
11.10–11.20: Telling stories with women
11.20–11.30: The stories we want to tell
11.30–11.40: Women in the media in times of crisis
11.40–11.50: Supporting women in the media
11.50–12.00: Women and diversity
The main speaker line-up for the rest of Radiodays Europe also features leading women in the media, including:
- Siobhan Kenny, former CEO of Radiocentre, the United Kingdom’s industry body for commercial radio, and now a non-executive director and business and communications consultant.
- Linda Palmgren, CEO of Bauer Media Sweden.
- Felicia Elisabeth Jackson, head of the annual THIS media festival in Aarhus, Denmark.
- Teresa Hanratty, the project manager with Learning Waves, the training body for the independent radio sector in Ireland.
- Ea Christina Willumsen and Maria Skinbjerg-Holm, audience researchers at DR, the Danish Broadcasting Corporation.