Brussels-based jingle house Brandy created a new jingle package for Media One Group's LFM in Lausanne, Switzerland
CGI Media Solutions is showcasing powerful new workflows for news and radio broadcast and smart data management solutions at the 2023 NAB Show.
These new solutions include:
- OpenMedia Metrics — a Windows-based monitoring solution that enables OpenMedia administrators to visualize the health of their OM newsroom system in real-time via multiple dashboards.
- OpenMedia Insights — a business intelligence solution based on OpenMedia search profiles that provides department heads with insights into the operation of their newsroom teams via user-configurable dashboards.
- dira Dimension — the web-based, cloud-native radio production suite now includes interactions with AI, such as sending material for automated transcription or using text-to-speech components.
- Advanced AdTech solution, which plugs into the existing AdTech ecosystem and directly connects broadcasters and advertisers without using agencies as an intermediary.
- Crew Management solution, which helps media companies organize their personnel rosters for sports and live events coverage. It provides detailed budgeting, planning, and forecasting for all events, from small-scale one-offs to Olympic-level multi-week global tournaments.
- 360 Audience Profiling — an advanced audience profiling tool that uses AI to segment audiences further using existing first-party datasets. Its deep-level analysis provides increasingly granular data suitable for several purposes, including targeted advertising, improved content recommendations, and more.
The world’s newsrooms have changed enormously in the past 10 years alone, never mind the past 100.Michael Pfitzner, VP of newsroom solutions at CGI
“We are delighted to be arriving at the hundredth NAB Show with such an innovative lineup of new solutions and look forward to helping NAB celebrate its centenary,” says Michael Pfitzner, VP of newsroom solutions at CGI. “The world’s newsrooms have changed enormously in the past ten years alone, never mind the past 100, and with further accelerating change still to come as story-centric workflows become the norm and AI impacts most areas of the business, we are committed to helping our customers meet the challenges ahead.”
The most recent updates and improvements to CGI’s established range include the redesigned story-centric news planning tool, OpenMedia NewsBoard and the latest version of the OpenMedia ReporterApp. CGI will also showcase updates for the dira Onair Player, the all-in-one command center for modern radio studios, such as a built-in crossfade editor, voice track editor and jingle management tools.
“By offering increasing AI-powered support and continuing to optimize the remote workflow experience that first went mainstream during the pandemic, we are proud to help ensure it maintains its position at the heart of the broadcast ecosystem for the decades to come,” says Michael Thielen, VP of radio solutions at CGI.
CGI is at Booth #W1849 at the 2023 NAB Show.