The stations will start broadcasting on DAB+ on Oct. 1
ABU DBS 2022 organizers continue to update details of this year’s event. The Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union’s virtual event will take place March 21–24 and this year’s theme is Evolving Media Workflows.
Speakers include the following:
- Ruxandra Obreja, chairman, DRM Consortium
- Fintan Mc Kiernan, CEO, IDEAL Systems
- Joan Warner, CEO, Commercial Radio Australia
- Lindsay Cornell, principal systems architect, BBC Digital
- Mohammad Paknahad, senior researcher, IRIB R&D
- Fatemeh Fallahi, senior project manager, IRIB
- Ben Vandenberghe, CEO, Skyline Communications
- Les Sabel, chair, S-Comm Technologies
- Yin Loong Chao, technical solutions architect, Akamai Technologies
- Emily Dubs, head of technology, DVB
You can see a list of the speakers here.