|Last year we introduced our special edition, “The Innovators,” which profiled companies in the radio broadcast and audio sectors who are crafting technical products and services to secure the future of the ever-broadening offering that is now “radio.” Judging by the feedback, we correctly tapped into an area of extreme interest.
So, here is the next edition.
In it, you’ll find insights from companies at the cutting edge of innovation, finding solutions to help the radio broadcast and audio sectors successfully and creatively move forward. We asked them each five questions:
– Where do you see opportunities to secure the future of radio?
– What inspires your company to innovate?
– How do your products make radio increasingly resilient, relevant and competitive?
– What one piece of advice would you give those running radio stations today?
– How do you imagine radio by the end of the next decade?
What emerged was inspiring and, at times, surprising.
And because we’re a global publication and know you have your eye on the future, we asked industry leaders from different parts of the world to highlight a technical innovation they think will fundamentally shift the direction of “radio.” As you can imagine, one innovation stood out, but there were others, some less obvious, that are also taking root in radio and changing it forever.
Enjoy The Innovators, and be inspired.
Read online or download for free.