Telos Alliance has announced the next in its popular Container University educational webinars that take a deep dive into technology. Container University 301: Hands-on with your virtual studio, Air Chain, Talkshow and Intercom is on Oct. 26, 2022, at 1 p.m. EST (6 p.m. CET).
Broadcasters now have a choice between operating in a traditional brick-and-mortar environment or using reliable, hardened data centers to house their broadcast infrastructure. Both virtual and real-world audio sources and destinations work naturally with virtualized systems, so talent and producers experience familiar workflows and interfaces.
Telos Alliance says this webinar will demonstrate broadcast-style audio mixing, live remote talent contribution, phone callers, audio processing, stream encoding with metadata and virtual studio-transmitter link operation.
You can register for the webinar here.
Telos Alliance has also made the previous Container University webinars available to view on-demand:
- CU 101: Why broadcasters are moving to standardized IT infrastructure.
- CU 201: Hardware requirements for virtualized broadcast equipment.
- CU 202: Multicast, unicast and codec connecting virtual broadcast equipment.
- CU 203: On-premises, data center or cloud — where is your virtualized broadcast neighborhood?
- CU 204: Staying in sync without losing time.
- CU 205: Security vs. convenience — smart networking planning can allow for both.
- CU 206: Redundant virtual broadcast systems for backup, work sharing and disaster recovery.