The organizers of Swiss Radio Day 2022 on August 25, in Zurich and online, have released more information about the program.
Swiss Radio Day is the largest meeting of the Swiss radio industry.
Speakers and topics include the following:
- New spaces for converged media production, with SRG/SSR director Nathalie Wappler and Florian Wanner, head of radio at CH Media.
- Radio without FM – who cares! Presented by Bernard Maissen, director of OFCOM.
- More than decoration – the potential of sound design, with Lukas Fretz, podcast journalist with NZZ, Pro Helvetia, ETH and SRF.
- Radio SRF Virus Remixed! Presented by Alexander Blunschi, head of SRF3 and SRF Virus, and host Gabriela Mennel.
- Without radio, there’s no democracy – the importance of (audio) news agencies in times of crisis, with Sven Gösmann, editor-in-chief of the German Press Agency (dpa).
- Latest semester figures of the DigiMig study, with Jessica Allemann Brancher lead of the research section of the DigiMig working group.
- How DAB+ promotes the growth of niche radio stations, with Paul Chandler, CEO of Podcast Radio, Arena Radio and Fix Radio.
You can find a more detailed program on the SRD22 website here.