The organizers of Radiodays Europe 2024 have announced more speakers for the event, which is in Munich on Mar. 17–19.
The latest speakers include the following:
- Arielle Nissenblat, producer of project Gott navždy (Gott forever, 2023)
- Lukáš Sapík, creative producer with Czech Radio
- Vivian Mohr, president of audio for Bauer Media, UK, who has a proven track record of significantly improving operational and financial performance of businesses
- Hermann del Campo, German AI and marketing automation specialist and managing director of Zaibr Innovations
- Kara Oehler, executive director of the Institute for Climate Sound & Society at metaLAB at Harvard and Freie Universitët Berlin and an expert on leading work at the intersection of sound, documentary art, technology and journalism
- Ben Latimer, head of audio at the Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Selina Gaiser, editor, creator and format developer at Hessischer Rundfunk, Germany
- Maarten Brand, internship guru and owner of Bureau Brand, Netherlands
- Rozenn Le Carboulec, an independent journalist and creator of the French audio series “Quouïr.”
Registration for Radiodays Europe 2024 is now open, and you can find out more about the speakers on the event website.
If you wish to recommend a speaker for this event, you can do so here.