The organizers of Radiodays Europe 2024 have announced more speakers for the event in Munich, Mar. 17-19
The latest speakers are the following:
- Maidai Beširević, radio host and social media manager at German station Bayern 3
- Adam Woodgate, senior vice president of media insights at Dubit
- Norma Jean Belenky, head of events at Podbean
- Mark Barber, planning director at Radiocentre
- Aislinn Kelly, award-winning journalist with Irish station Live 95
- Natalie Diehl, presenter with Radio Gong 96.3, Germany’s first private station
- Tracy Gilliam, chief strategy officer at Futuri
- Sheng Song, consultant responsible for research into advertising effectiveness at Dutch public media sales house Ster
- Martin Liss, audio entrepreneur and co-owner of podcast360 GmbH and the management consultancy Buschmann Liss
The organizers are continuing to add speakers. You can see the program here. It’s not too late to recommend a speaker for the event — perhaps yourself. Interested? The organizers have provided a nomination form here.
You can find a list of other Radiodays Europe 2024 speakers on the event’s news page.