The latest additions include the following:
- OH WOW Podcasts producer Jana Wiese
- Radio.Cloud AI expert Jott Lischka
- Are Send Osen, journalist with Norway’s public broadcaster NRK
- Presenter Sabrina Lang from Germany’s youth station Radio Gong
- Stefan Möller, managing director for industry trade body RadioMedia Finland and president for the Brussels-based Association of European Radios
- Music research company P1 Media Group partner Ken Benson
- David Denes, president and founder of leading radio imaging company Benztown
Another coup for the RDE24 organizers is an interview with Gary Kemp and Guy Pratt from the Rockonteurs podcast, now in its fifth series. Kemp is a former member of Spandau Ballet, and Pratt is a bassist who has worked with the likes of Madonna and Pink Floyd.
Rockonteurs offers exclusive stories of life on the road and in the studio and what really happened behind the scenes from artists who wrote, performed and produced some of the biggest classic rock and pop tracks of all time. Gimme Sugar Productions founder Ben Jones will interview the two hosts about how their podcast started and why they think it has been such a success.
If you fancy yourself as a speaker at Radiodays or would like to recommend someone, you can submit the details here.
You can register for Radiodays Europe 2024 here.