The organizers of Radiodays Asia have announced more speakers for the event in September:
- Kenny Ong, CEO of Astro Radio and Rocketfuel Entertainment. Ong oversees the strategic direction and artist management at the two companies. He is also director of Astro Media Solutions.
- Richard Fidler. The Australian radio presenter and writer is best known for his hour-long interview program Conversations with Richard Fidler on ABC’s Radio National and as a former member of the Australian comedy group the Doug Anthony All Stars.
- Emily Copeland, director of audience innovation and music partnerships at ARN. Copeland is a strategic brand builder who has led creative and content-driven organizations in reimagining traditional business and commercial models. At ARN, she is responsible for uncovering and championing strategic projects, providing opportunities for audience and brand innovation and growth while leading partnerships across the Australian music industry.
- Valerie Geller, president of Geller Media International, a broadcast consulting firm that trains broadcasters and podcasters worldwide to become better communicators. Geller is also a former program director of WABC in New York, was executive producer of KFI in Los Angeles and news director of K-101 in San Francisco. She has long held a place on Radio Ink’s “Most Influential Women in Radio” list and serves on the board of MIW, which helps mentor women in radio.
- Norma Jean Belenky, head of events at Podbean. Belenky empowers and educates individuals and companies to tell their stories to succeed with their podcasting initiatives. She produces Podbean’s virtual events, hosts the company’s official podcast, Podcasting Smarter and supports Podbean’s enterprise and internal podcast customers in APAC.
- Abe Thomas, CEO of Reliance Broadcast Network. Thomas is an experienced leader and digital entrepreneur, a brand strategist and an audio entertainment specialist with a proven track record of building and running large media businesses in a competitive environment. He has over two decades of experience building and scaling youth media platforms across TV, radio, digital and print in India, China and South Asia.
You can see a full list of speakers here.