This certainly sounds interesting, a webinar entitled, “How Radio Talent Can Survive and Thrive in 2024.” It is scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 1 at 1 p.m. EST.
It is being conducted by hosts Andreas Sannemann, CEO of Benztown, the radio imaging, jingles, programming and more provider; well-known U.S. radio consultant Ken Benson of P1 Media Group with talent agent Paul Anderson of Workhouse Media as their guest.
A release lays out the topics:
- What skill sets are essential for radio and television talent compared to those needed for podcast hosts and new media personalities.
- What types of people employers are looking for and what positions they really value today.
- Anderson’s take on AI and whether it poses a real threat to jobs for on-air talent.
- The benefits of having an agent — Why talent should hire an agent and when is the best time to hire an agent.
- What Anderson looks for as an agent when deciding to work with a prospective client.
- And his advice for aspiring radio superstars and how they reach the level that puts them in control of their own destiny.
Register for “How Radio Talent Can Survive and Thrive in 2024” here.