Day 4 of RadioWeek looked at the opportunities data provides broadcasters
The organizers of Podcast Day 24 have released the names of other speakers presenting over the 24 hours and three zones the day will cover on Oct. 4.
The speaker and session lineup for Podcast Day 24 Australia at the National Maritime Museum in Sydney includes:
- “What the data says?,” presented by Richard Palmer, director of market development (APAC) for Triton Digital and Jamie Chaux, head of digital, commercial radio and audio.
- “Conversations with Conversations,” presented by ABC co-presenters Richard Fidler and Sarah Kanowski.
Podcast Day 24 Europe, at The Mermaid, in London, will also feature:
- “Dear Daughter at Podcast Day 24,” presented by Namulanta Kombo, the creator and host of the “Dear Daughter Podcast” on BBC.
- “Roger is Dead, but he is still Podcasting,” featuring Jeanne Longhini, head of marketing at Binge Audio.
And the North America sessions at the SAV theatre in New York will include:
- “Three Podcast Killers and How to Avoid Them,” presented by Eric Nuzum of Magnificent Noise
- “How to tell important stories for broad audiences,” presented by host Duncan McCue Host and producer Martha Troian from Kuper Island, CBC
The organizers say the first programs will be on the website this week, and they are encouraging attendees to get Early Bird tickets because places are limited in some venues.