The dominant theme was the need for continued collaboration
Codec specialists Tieline has announced headline upgrades to its Gateway and Gateway 4 codecs with the release of new firmware v3.04.14.
Tieline says the upgrade introduces a range of major features which are free to existing customers.
“This release supports exciting new features like HTTP Streaming, ST 2022-7 compliant redundant streaming, Dynamic DNS, as well as flexible program configuration enhancements,” said Tieline VP Sales Americas, Doug Ferber.
“We are delivering a new program configuration workflow that supports creating audio streams on the fly without interruptions to existing connections. We have also integrated Icecast and SHOUTcast HTTP streaming support and numerous other AoIP enhancements.”
Major features in the release include:
- Support for Icecast and SHOUTcast HTTP streaming.
- Support for ST 2022-7 AoIP redundant streaming and stream statistics.
- Support for SAP discovery.
- New User Defined programs which allow creation of audio streams without using templates.
- Support for Dynamic DNS (DDNS)
- HTML5 Web-GUI headphone controls.
More information on Gateway and Gateway 4 codecs can be found here.