The organizers of Radiodays Europe have announced the latest speakers confirmed for this year’s event:
- Ben Cooper, chief content and music officer for Bauer Media Audio UK
- Benjamin Biering, head of AI at Podimo
- Nina Bendstrup, sound designer and music mediator at the Danish Broadcasting Corporation
- Anna Rastner, content director of audio for Bauer Media Audio Sweden
- Francis Currie, international audio consultant and partner in specialist radio research company, Currie Nordén
- Dennis Clark, vice president of talent development for iHeartMedia
- Nina Fletcher, international sales director at Bauer Media Audio
Radiodays Europe 2023 is March 26–28 in Prague, Czech Republic. The conference starts at 9 a.m. on Sunday, March 26 with the Free Radiodays Europe Inclusive (formerly Radiodays Europe Women) event followed by the Youth, Podcast and Data Research summits in the afternoon.
The organizers have arranged different registration packages, including one that is free. You can find out more here.