The organizers of Radiodays Europe 2023 have confirmed the first speakers for the event. The list of leading radio, audio and podcast professionals includes:
- Chris Price, head of music, BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra.
- Anna Vošalíková, chief producer for Czech Radio’s mujRozhlas audioplatform.
- Roger Hofmann, head of digital for Germany’s RADIO/TELE FFH.
- Jeremy Druker, executive director of Transitions (TOL), one of Central and Eastern Europe’s leading media development organizations.
- Andriy Taranov, board member of Ukrainian Public Broadcaster Company Suspilne Movlennya, responsible for marketing transformation.
- Satu Keto, innovation lead at Finnish broadcaster Yle’s technology and development department.
- Meenal Thakur, project coordinator at Transitions Media and project manager at Dart Centre Europe.
- Niall Power, head of station sound with Beat 102-103, Ireland’s first regional radio station.
- Parastoo Saeidi, digital content producer and TikTok specialist with Sveriges Radio.
Radiodays Europe is March 26–28, 2023, in Prague, Czech Republic.