Day 3 of RadioWeek explored one of the biggest technological shifts in broadcast radio
The organizers of Radiodays Europe 2023 have confirmed the first speakers for the event. The list of leading radio, audio and podcast professionals includes:
- Chris Price, head of music, BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra.
- Anna Vošalíková, chief producer for Czech Radio’s mujRozhlas audioplatform.
- Roger Hofmann, head of digital for Germany’s RADIO/TELE FFH.
- Jeremy Druker, executive director of Transitions (TOL), one of Central and Eastern Europe’s leading media development organizations.
- Andriy Taranov, board member of Ukrainian Public Broadcaster Company Suspilne Movlennya, responsible for marketing transformation.
- Satu Keto, innovation lead at Finnish broadcaster Yle’s technology and development department.
- Meenal Thakur, project coordinator at Transitions Media and project manager at Dart Centre Europe.
- Niall Power, head of station sound with Beat 102-103, Ireland’s first regional radio station.
- Parastoo Saeidi, digital content producer and TikTok specialist with Sveriges Radio.
Radiodays Europe is March 26–28, 2023, in Prague, Czech Republic.