The N.Y.-based company have a mission to "make free speech safe"
Some of the radio and audio industry’s biggest decision-makers are lining up for RedTech #RadioWeek; now just days away. An hour a day, every day, one week only — Jan. 17 to 21, all online.
Short, punchy, pertinent.
The speaker list continues to grow and now includes:
- Ken Benson, partner/co-founder, P1 Media Group
- Ruediger Landgraf, head of strategy and digital at Kronehit Austria
- Chris Bannon, S.V.P., head of global audio at Conde Nast
- Antonio Arcidiacono, CTO and CIO at the European Broadcasting Union
- Steven Goldstein, founder/CEO, Amplifi Media
- Chris Boyce, co-founder of Pacific Content
- Philippe Generali, CEO, RCS Worldwide
- Piero Rigolone, owner of Bit Radio
- Jose Loureiro, Radio Innovation and Technical Unit, Renascença Multimedia Group
- Haseena Cassim, managing director Yfm
- Matthias Pfaff, chief digital officer, Regiocast
- Paul Cramer, managing director of enterprise solutions, Veritone
- Bala Murali Subramaney, CTO, Astro Radio
- Omar Essack, RedTech
- Merlin Naicker, group executive, South African Broadcasting Corporation
- Udit Tyagi, Chief Digital Officer, Mirchi
- Fayad Tohme, Chief Digital Officer at Nova Entertainment
- Nadir Bhalwani, Head IT and Bus. Process Re-engineering, Mirchi
- Michael Thielen, CGI
RedTech’s #RadioWeek — Jan. 17 to 21 — is presented in collaboration with sister publication La Lettre Pro’s French edition of #RadioWeek. They will air at different times. #RadioWeek in English takes place from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. CET (8 a.m. ET) and has a different theme every day.
You can see the schedule and find out more about it here.
It’s all free. All you need to do is register for your selected event/s, then at 1.45 p.m. CET on the day/s selected, make yourself a cup of tea or coffee, close your office door, and log in at 2 p.m.
We’ll do the rest.