VoiceIQ is the first AI-powered audio mastering tool for broadcast production voice tracks
When the RedTech team made its way across the halls of this year’s IBC2023 meeting those crafting the most exciting tech in the radio and digital audio tech, there was added energy in the handshakes. The annual RedTech IBC “Best In-Show” Awards, which acknowledge outstanding technological innovation, are a vital part of the international event, and it seems the recognition is coveted.
Who wins is out of our hands. A select panel of unnamed industry experts evaluates the nominees — products or services introduced to the industry in the last year. Any company can nominate its new product or service, motivating why it should win.
The judges evaluate the nominees according to market relevance, design, business benefits, operational benefits, innovation, technical excellence and cost-effectiveness.
Based on the above criteria, here are this year’s winners — the companies and their new products or services — in alphabetical order:
- Ferncast — fernReport Reporter Codec
- GatesAir — Flexiva GX FM Transmitters
- GatesAir — MultiD DAB Transmitters
- Genelec — 9320A Reference Controller Monitoring System
- Inovonics — Sofia 563 DAB+ SiteStreamer+ Monitor and Receiver
- IP-Studio — IP-Suite Virtual Automation Software
- IP-Studio — Studio Zero Complete Cloud Studio
- Lawo — Power Core Rev3 DSP Mixing Engine and I/O Gateway
- NeoGroupe — NeoSIP Multi-line Phone and Contribution System
- Telos Alliance — Axia Altus Virtual Mixing Console
- Tieline — MPX II Codec
- Wheatstone — Layers Stream Software
- WorldCast Systems — Audemat MC6 Test and Measurement Platform
Congratulations to all the winners. And thank you for your commitment to technological innovation.